All of us think about bathing suit weather and our excess weight as spring approaches. We start new diet regiments, eat better and get back outdoors for more fitness fun.
If you’re looking to set some health goals for the spring, here are a few ideas:
- Get moving: With warmer weather and longer days, spring is the perfect time to get outside and be more active. Set a goal to go for a walk, jog or bike ride for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables: Spring is the season for fresh produce, so take advantage of it by incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet. Aim to eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Drink more water: As the weather heats up, it’s important to stay hydrated. Aim to drink at least eight glasses of water each day, and consider carrying a water bottle with you wherever you go.
- Practice mindfulness: Spring is a time of renewal and growth, and practicing mindfulness can help you feel more grounded and centered. Try incorporating daily meditation or yoga practice into your routine.
- Prioritize sleep: Getting enough rest is essential for overall health and wellbeing. Set a goal to get at least seven hours of sleep each night and establish a consistent bedtime routine to help you wind down at night.
Remember, the most important thing is to set realistic goals that work for you and your lifestyle. Start small and gradually increase your goals as you build momentum and confidence. Good luck!
One thought on “Spring Health Goals”
You must have been reading my mind when you wrote this article on setting goals for Spring health – I was just discussing this with the family yesterday! Thanks for the tips. Its a beautiful spring day here so I will certainly at least get in the walk.
LikeLiked by 1 person